Does your partner think she may be pregnant and you’re not sure what to do to help her? Do you have questions about parenting, abortion, or adoption?
“I had the same questions and many more when my girlfriend became pregnant. We decided to go to the pregnancy center and had these questions answered. I began to see a plan come together for my girlfriend and me”… Fred, Care Net Client Advocate
Here at Care Net Frederick, our Just For Guys support can help you too find the answers to your questions about pregnancy. We want you to be informed so you and your partner can make an informed decision.
All our services are CONFIDENTIAL, NON-JUDGMENTAL, and Free of Charge:
- Personal consultation
- Options education
- Post abortion support
- Life Skills
Here are some tips that may benefit you:
- LISTEN to your partner; try to understand her feelings about being pregnant.
- STAY CALM and try to support her emotionally.
- SHARE your feelings with her.
- BE HONEST but gentle with your partner.
- WORK TOGETHER as a team.
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENT to get the information and support you need.
- Don’t Bail on her, because the more you run from this, the harder it becomes to think and act clearly.
- Don’t Pressure Her; it may push her away.
- Don’t Forget, you have a very active role in this situation.